Red Card Sanction Explanation

Frequently Asked Questions

When do I get to play again?

Sit out the required amount of games (attend those games and have the referee sign the form) and pay the fine.  This is done by mailing the fine and the Red Card Completion Form (found on the "forms" page)  that is signed by each games center referee to your club.

In an effort to expedite the process of being eligible to play again, should any problems occur, please contact your registrar who can then contact the GCF VP of Discipline to explore options! ONLY your club’s president, registrar, referee assignor and game referee can contact the VP of Discipline directly.  Everyone else MUST go through these four club contacts.

Who is deciding the sanctions and how does GCF come up with the amount of games to be suspended?

The VP of Discipline, who has been a player, a coach, and a referee as well as a parent of players, decides what the sanctions should be based on the information provided by the officials and other sources pertaining to the matter. 

Clubs - where do you email or mail the Red Card Sanction History Report form?

A report signed by the referee showing the served suspension is to be attached and e-mailed BY THE PLAYER's CLUB to as well as to the FYSA District Commissioner.

The Red Card Completion Report Form can also be mailed (by the player's club) to:

GCF VP of Discipline
Matthew Hutchinson
1262 Lake Francis Drive
Apopka, Florida 32712


GCF Partners