Red Card Sanction Explanation

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get my pass back?

Sit out the required amount of games (attend those games and have the referee sign the form) and pay the fine.  This is done by mailing the fine and the signed referee report, with a self addressed envelope to the address below and the pass will be mailed to the address provided. Fines can be sent to:

GCF VP of Discipline
Matthew Hutchinson
1262 Lake Francis Drive
Apopka, Florida 32712

A report signed by the referee showing the served suspension is to be attached and e-mailed to

In an effort to expedite the process of getting the pass back, should any problems occur, please contact your registrar who can then contact the GCF VP of Discipline to explore options! ONLY your club’s president, registrar, referee assignor and game referee can contact the VP of Discipline directly.  Everyone else MUST go through these four club contacts.

Who is deciding the sanctions and how does GCF come up with the amount of games to be suspended?

The VP of Discipline, who has been a player, a coach, and a referee as well as a parent of players, decides what the sanctions should be based on the information provided by the officials and other sources pertaining to the matter. 

GCF Partners